View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 01:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Wonka; this was the reply from an instructor/Trainer of diagnostic's on vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? I went and took it to the mechanic buddy of mine yesterday, He ran the Nissan computer and looked for any codes and could not find one, then then took a scope and looked at the harness and knock sensors, according to him everything looked just fine. He's going to order me a new knock sensor and remove both sensors that are on the car if run some type of conduction test on them to see if one of them are bad. he also checked for my power steering pump to see if it could have had something to do with the noise the sensors are picking up. He also checked my injectors and found nothing.. Also checked the car to see if it was indeed knocking and sure enough it was not... Sooo my quest continues...