View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 12:51 PM   #79 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I would go with what I went with... The Z.

It's a Nissan, so I already know it's a bullet proof design with loads of R&D put in it, I know it's going to last, I know it's going to be pretty fast, and I know it's going to handle.

With all of that in mind, the number one reason I went with the Z is because of its overall appearance. It's a damn good looking car. It's got the right lines, it's got the right proportions, it's got those sexy wide fenders that can tuck in a lot of rubber, and it's got the very similar roof-line of the GTR which I really love. It also sounds excellent, and I love the looks of the interior as well. It's a purpose built vehicle without all of the stupid "bloatware" so to speak.

A seven year existence for an engine is NOT long at all. This engine is one of the best mass-produced engines out there. And for it to be stuffed in a car that just about anyone can afford is incredible. Not to mention it can easily put to shame a LOT of V8 engines.

People need to stop with all of the bulls*** and see this car for what it really is.

I could have gone with a number of different cars, but chose the Z instead, and the base model at that because I didn't want some of the stuff "bloatware" that comes in the Sport model that I refused to pay extra for.

Anywho... Minor rant off now.