View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 09:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
I'm surprised they don't have a good scan tool;
You may want to see if you accidentally unplugged one...they are proud of those baby's.
My cost @Napa is $230.51 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped View Post
Since when is 304whp considered bad for these cars with upgrades? That's higher than I got with Stillen G3 and HKS Hi-Power, but not sure what type of dyno I was on (may have been a heartbreaker Mustang dyno or similar).
John stated I should be around 290whp on the first pull, and I should be around 320ish after the tune.. He also said I will be there if we can figure out this knock issue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Don't sweat the number's,,,hot weather & no boost=low output.
had mine done in mid May (after driving 3hours) & 1st pull was 290whp & ended up with 309whp.....thought it would have been more/but that was a 1.41:1 trans. gear pull instead of a true 1:1
as far as your knock sensor-i'll do some homework on it,,,BS gas we buy these day's doesn't help much either.
I did have good gas I believe.. I filled it up with 93 octane that contained no ethanol.