View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #1209 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Which coilovers did you get?
BC Racing BR series

Which I'm contemplating replacing. At first they felt pretty decent and dialled in quote well, now the car is all over the road and they float no matter how they are adjusted. And had the car aligned and corner balanced - which I'll take it in and try one more time after raising it back up. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised, otherwise I'll swap them for something else.

Just a case of get what you pay for I suppose. Which can obviously be an expensive lesson.

The good news is the Motordyne exhaust is breaking in nicely in terms of sound. Not quite like a screaming banshee breaking out of hell any more!