View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 09:37 PM   #33 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the response in that regard Charles. As a designer I can fully appreciate the challenges of seeing it from both sides and tend to agree you made the right decision. That said once I have one sitting on the car in front of me I reserve the right to change my mind

Having that wing extend beyond the factory spoiler to a point would additionally create a weak point that coule only be address by it being a bolt on - to the body not just to the factory spoiler. That changes everything of course, not least of all that you may as well build a complete replacement instead of just the add on.

As mentioned in the PM based on what has been relayed I'll gladly get in in this group buy and look forward to checking it out. I've never bought anything in carbon fibre before but could always paint it if I didn't like that look.

Let me know when you've got a nice simple front lip available as well
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote