View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
So you have a 255lph pump and still require a regulator? I was told I'd be ok without a regulator using a 340lph pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fuel pressure regulator is part of the fuel pump assembly. It is built in.

I would NOT change the pump from the stock setup unless you are going to forced induction (turbo or supercharger). It is a real pain to swap out and you just don't need that much flow with a stock setup.

Most of the guys I have seen using the 340 and up are also using a return line fuel system and those guys are running lots of boost and or E85. The 255 Walbro pump is good up to 450-500hp. Beyond that you will need to go to the 340. If you run E85 and high boost you will need the 450.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote