View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 10:39 AM   #33 (permalink)
///maestro
Track Member

Drives: 11' 370z|09' BMW M3
///maestro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wat i meant was why not just spend the $7-9K to get the color you wanted in real automotive paint? full car paint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brancky3 View Post
Because if the AutoFlex turned out nicer he could have changed colors 5 times for the same price.
Yes exactly. 7-9k is way too much for paint in my opinion. I could have the car boosted for that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
I could not believe what I saw and how bad of a job that was done. Talking about the B-team. Hell it looks like the person or persons that did the job, was their first time the paint anything. I surprised they just didn't use a brush. Hope things get better and sorry to see what happened.
Exactly. They were just throwing excuse after excuse at me. I wasn't having it. My lawyer feels very confident about this case (but then again, what lawyer doesn't lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkcow500 View Post
Geez. Dip One is pretty well known in the industry too...

I hope you get this resolved soon because there's way too many issues with this install.

By the way, the pink will go away if you leave the car in the sun for a week or so. I've had this happen before and it's because there wasn't a neutral colored base coat sprayed initially.
I thought they were too....Its the deceiving instagram pictures that get everyone to think that. Nobody has yet to really complain about them. They tried offering me a free wrap job by one of their guys to compensate for damages....The guy that does their "wrap" is absolutely awful. They openly admitted that they refunded 8 autoflex jobs last month. This guy admitted so much to me via text that its almost impossible for me to lose this case.

As for the pink - I don't care that it will fade or not. The fact of that matter is that I was not notified that there would be a possibility of it altering my OEM paint. That is where this guy fucked up. If I knew it would, I would have never been in this mess.