Thread: Stereo rebuild
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

After looking through DeliriousClam's diagram(s) I saw that there was no pin 18 for the base/Nismo Z so went ahead and wrapped up the first harness.

Soldered/shrink wrapped

Finished by wrapping everything together with electrical tape

Still waiting on the female radio antenna harness to show up so routed my RCAs for the components/sub and rearview camera. Also started sound deadening the doors and hatch. Finished the doors and most of the hatch but still have to do in front of the strut towers (inbetween the towers and the seats).

Don't mind the wires... that'll all be cleaned up tomorrow but ran out of daylight today. Also have to mount the tank/compressors for my cup kit so I ran the wires for that as well.

One question (that I probably won't get an answer to but hey...) has anyone sound deadened that hatch cover? I searched but all I found was people doing the hatch itself but not the cover so if anyone has, please post a pic so I can see how you accomplished this. I removed all the panels but this is where I stopped.

A BIG "THANK YOU" to the following people:
bigaudiofanat
BrandonT
DeliriousClam
white37014
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote