View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

first, remove the key from the fob, insert it into the door lock, turn it to lock the doors and keep it turned. Your windows should go back up. As far as your actual problem. I'm assuming you checked the button that makes it so the window switches don't work. You might need to take apart the window switch and clean it. Same thing happened to a friend's altima. Cleaned the window switches and it worked again.
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote