View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 09:59 PM   #7475 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Got the coilovers, links and a arms on. Definitely needs an alignment, and take some negative camber out front and rear. I'll get it as close as can before I bring it in. The rears could stand to go down about 1/4" more but am tempted to drive on it a bit first and see it there is any settling. And how much difference proper camber makes with my gaps.

Can't go any lower that's for sure. Barely make it up the back ally into my garage!

Glad to get this far at least. Big improvement now between the tires and suspension.

While I was at it I put a jumper from the DRL to the parking lights so the DRLs stay on with the headlights. That always bugged me.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 06-16-2016 at 10:57 PM.