View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 11:25 PM   #7449 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up way early this morning and instead of going back to sleep I made a cup of coffee and went and sprayed the second set of door handles I ordered. Nice and heavy on the clear to take the wear and tear of hands all over them. cant wait to get these on!

Also got my RE11's installed this afternoon. Only had time for a real quick boot but so far very pleased. Plus they fill the wheel well SO much better. Still want some 15mm spacers for the front though. Meaty tires, got to love em'

Picking up my suspension components tomorrow so it will be a bit of a wrench fest here all weekend. Next week the exhaust, intake and oil cooler should be in followed by uprev dyno tune. Be like a whole new car!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (288.7 KB, 23 views)