View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 08:36 PM   #101 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
this is what the dealerships insurance said as to why they are not liable.
Not terribly surprising, unfortunately. That's insurances job... deny deny deny
At least from their perspective it's their job. I have a very different opinion of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubba Hubba View Post
Steve Lehto is a Lawyer in Michigan who specializes in Automotive law. He regularly writes for Jalopnik and also has a regular podcast that covers issues such as this. If I remeber correctly he claims that the waivers that companies ask you to sign when they are in possession of your vehicle are total B.S. and that the owner of the business is completely liable for any damage that occurs during that time. I dont remember which podcast covers this but here is a link. They are all quite interesting. Podcast Archive - Law Office of Steve Lehto
Excellent referral.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote