View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #60 (permalink)
StillenZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z Red M
StillenZ is on a distinguished road

<Off Topic> Wow... I'm sorry to yet again be off topic, but thanks for the explanation Godzilla. I love the fact that you gave us the whole scoop lol....Sounds to me that you could have a pretty successful life in construction but if it not what you what and also don't want to be a laborer your whole life then maybe school is the way to go. (And if it's something you really want to do, it sounds to me like your dad would help you out if you decided to move on to some technical school or college or whatever.) I'm 24 so I am not some smart guy that's got it all figured out but I definitely wouldn't be where I am or where I plan to be with out the education that I have. <Off Topic>

I have always kinda liked the STI's but just never tried to learn much about them. I can't believe what some of you guys are saying. Sounds like its pretty easy to tune one and get some good power.

Anyone have know what kind of money is involved in lowering the compression on the Z?