View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 08:44 AM   #3439 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I need to send an email to Ryan. Sounds like I'll need to bleed it before I connect the clutch pedal. From what I read on his website (or maybe on the clutch pedal installation instructions), I should leave the OEM pedal connected to bleed. But I'm installing the 3.1 revision to replace a 2.1 rev, so I won't be able to do a bleed with the OEM pedal. Hoping I can just install the CMC and bleed it with the clutch pedal assembly removed completely - just pump the master rod manually that's what she said

I also need to figure out how easy/difficult it will be to remove the clutch hard line that is being replaced. I guess its easy enough to just cut it out if I have to. I'm planning to do a DIY, but I always forget to take pictures when things are going well lol.
You can bench bleed the CMC, then install it. I assume the RJM pedal assembly would be adjusted to "factory" setting when bleeding the rest of the system.

Don't forget to take pics for your DIY