View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute
Default One of our forum members getting screwed over by a dealership

One of our premium members, Isamu, Is currently getting getting screwed over by a dealership. He had a turbo Nismo 370z with 6,000 miles on it and under the dealership's posession, the car caught fire and the dealership isn't taking any responsibility. The kicker? car was parked at the service department and they drove it two miles knowing there was a fire hazard

What pisses me off even more is Isamu is military and it shows that the dealership doesn't care about our military members.

I'm posting this up to hopefully spread the word and to see if there's anyone knows anyone that can help him or get as much media attention as we can to get the dealership to respond. Seeing this happen to one of our own pisses me off to no end and I know this will piss off majority of the members here as well.

Here's a link to the dealerships facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ryannissanminot/?pnref=story

Last edited by DeliriousClam; 06-09-2016 at 08:44 PM.
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote