View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 08:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2014 Nismo on AAM S-Line Midpipe

AAM S-Line Mid-Pipe Review

All, I just recently replace my Nismo factory H-Pipe with the AAM S-Line Midpipes. Factory Cats and Nismo Factory exhaust Can still in use. Install was simple. 1.5 hours in the driveway on jackstands. I chose to use the factory gaskets front and rear with the AAM Waffle gaskets in the middle. No leaks at all using this method. Good mellow sound increase. The car just sounds nicer to me. I also used the permatex copper gasket on both sides of each gasket.

Overall a positive change for the car, the fit and finish is excellent. The stainless finish just shows that I have more parts to buy to finish the whole exhaust.

2 thumbs up for AAM and the S-Line Mid-Pipe. I recommend this to anyone looking to improve the breathing and exhaust flow of their car.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote