View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
I put a Nismo wing on my Sport. I kept the stock struts without any issues. But for the Amuse wing I might have looked into the stronger struts.

There is also a fix where you put pennies in to make the stock struts more compressed.
Yup just did the penny trick last night, but it's meant for the popper springs on the hatch, not struts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I have the Amuse wing and the high pressure struts, granted, I just installed them...

But holy crap it's hard to close now. I'd go with their regular higher quality ones, but maybe they're not broken in. Really put into perpetuate how shítty the OEM ones are

Also, $12 for shipping? What's the problem? They cost probably $8 to ship, then $4 for handling? Not too bad.
If you don't like the shipping cost, either order more crap, or contact Jon @Z1 and tell him Andrew the ásshole sent you and say you don't like the shipping, maybe he can knock a couple bucks off?
Does the high pressure you have make the hatch fly up now? And is it a 2-handed experience to close the hatch?
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote