View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 12:56 PM   #68 (permalink)
TBatt
Track Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday I used my QuickJack to lift my wife's Toyota Matrix. The A/C drain had gotten clogged up and I ran a coat hanger wire through it. Unfortunately that didn't reach correctly so I had to pull the glove box out to get to the drain. Finally got it cleared out with some compressed air. I bet a gallon of water drained out of there!

While the car was jacked up I went ahead and did an oil change. The lift still works like a champ! Each time I use it it takes less time to setup.

Next week is the Super Charger install so it will get a work out once again. I plan on keeping the car on the lift the whole time so that I don't have to bend over so far to work on it. Us old guys need all the help we can get!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote