View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by !xoible View Post
different people drive differently. please dont do the i've driven x cars or been driving for x years. my e-penis is 100"s too
You gotta be kidding me, do you even own a Z?

Im not doing "the" anything. Usually it simply adds credibility if I have driven other cars. Please keep your comments under control and the unnecessary idiocy to a minimum. Notice you are starting an argument for absolutely NO reason, we don't look well to people that do that here. There are no e-thugs here and much less of a reason to jump out and start making comments like that. I am not going to argue with you man, but just take it easy...

Sorry Travis,

Sometimes when i put the car in neutral it still holds the RPM's up as if it were waiting for me to chuck the same gear i was just in back in. When I'm upshifting slowly, it likes to hold the RPMs up for the next gear and sometimes that can be annoying. Also when I had the indicator light set at 4000 I would shift at 4k, carefully getting off the gas before releasing the clutch and the RPM's would go over 4k for no reason.

I would definitely like to hear others opinion, people?

Last edited by RCZ; 02-24-2009 at 12:33 PM.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote