View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 09:10 AM   #92 (permalink)
jax4557
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Sport M6
jax4557 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Ok, so here's a few pics. ( And yes after some lengthy text debate with Jax I know I have to go back in and rearange the turbo to intercooler piping a bit. ). I figure I'm doing pretty decent for 3 days work combined with doing radiator and front and rear camber. You'll see that the Y section is just short of the flanges for my MXP catback so my plan is to simply cut off the rear section of the MXP Y-pipe and connect it to the turbo section using the MXP flanges instead of using the flanges provided. Outside of all this I still have to wire the fuel pump, drop in my gauges and wait for my air filter. Tomorrow is when I figure I'll be able to get my wiring and gauges done, then I won't be able to work on it again till next Wednesday but I figure I'll be able to fire it up next week.
I'm all for an I told you so.. but to be honest I was just assuming. Sasha confirmed the piping on his sales thread so we are good to go.... well I am since I'm starting this weekend, unfortunately you have to take a few fittings and two pipes out. Let me know if you want help, it's only two hours, I drive it for mickey mouse monthly I can drive it for you to.. lol
jax4557 is offline   Reply With Quote