View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 08:33 AM   #113 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BOLIO 671;3487918]I thought u did pretty good too....I mean what is one to expect....the Z is the underdog in a match up like that....Props for repping and running...A true racer.....for the sport. ..."Run what U brung!/QUOTE]

Thanks man...it was a great time. I was very happy with the performance of my car. Sebastian (SpecialtyZ) has really got my tune dialed in as I held my own against the boosted bad boy cars. I think everyone I ran against had at least 50 plus whp and torque than me and I was able to keep up with most of them.

I took a lot of people for ride a along...my favorite was a 9 year old. Before we took off he made me pinky swear that I wouldn't go to fast and then he said a prayer and crossed himself. Me, his dad and everyone around laughed so hard...it was perfect. We drove to the starting line and then after he crossed himself again we went took off. I was watching his facial expressions as I sped up to 120 and he was calm as a cucumber. When I came to a stop I asked him if he was scared and he said no that was fun can we do it again and go faster. I laughed and said okay, so we did and I did a 130 on that run. He was so happy, he wouldn't leave me alone afterwards.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote