View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 08:22 AM   #46 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Yep. Build as big as your lot will allow. It always looks big on paper. Once you get all the shelves and workbenches around the walls, it gets much smaller.

Bonus points for making it two story. Even if you don't finish out the upstairs, it can still be storage. I didn't and I still kick myself.
Agreed! You will never regret it! Put up the largest you can afford, and the biggest your lot / city / township will allow.
I wanted to go larger but the township said: 20 ft. Off the fence line, 20 ft. Off the septic field,50ft. Away from the pond. Ended up with 30 x36 gambrel style pole barn with an up stairs & 9ft. Door. Built in 2004 was completely empty and now is completely full ... Go figure. Lol.
old guy is offline   Reply With Quote