View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a lot of reports of the old GTM manifolds cracking.
You could probably move to the new GTM/Gamma manifolds / o2 housings. They flow significantly better (according to GTM) and are easier to install (compared to what I saw in the install manual for the older style kits).

One thing to note though... the flange positions from the o2 housings seem a little off to me. I can't confirm this because I also installed cheap ebay test pipes at the same time and my exhaust didn't fit quite right. I don't know for sure if it is the gamma o2 housings or the test pipes (or both) that are causing the issue for me... but I do know that GrooveStyle has Z1 test pipes (and the same Gamma V3 kit) and his exhaust also didn't fit quite right.

edit: I have some old GTM test pipes waiting to go in to see if the fit improves. If not, I will just have a custom exhaust shop cut/modify them to fit properly. Should be a relatively inexpensive job.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 05-23-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote