View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax4557 View Post
Hey guys,

During my gauge install I needed rpm for the aem uego and through research learned that pin 112 on the grey ecu plug was my square wave rpm source. I also read that pin 122 is brake source for ecu and if interrupted would allow me to utilize gas and brake in motion to build boost. I wired a simple momentary push button in line but am not getting the desired result, I'm actually seeing no difference and am starting to question the legitimacy of the thread I read. Connected or not, pin 122 is still allowing car throttle to shut down when brake is introduced during throttle. Any ideas without turning my brakes off lol

On a side note, has anyone attempted a line lock for the track by kicking abs sensor on for the front or similar? Or just a line lock by any means?

(Turbo related thread as these are needs for 600hp)
Thanks in advance,
Hojin (cant remember his exact screen name) said he installed a line lock in his car. Il try and find the link and you can chime in there and ask for more details.

As far as being able to brake boost, I am pretty sure your only option is to pull the fuse. Havent heard of a work around for this yet.