View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:54 AM   #39 (permalink)
FERRARI
Enthusiast Member

Drives: PERFECTION
FERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FERRARI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RwIron View Post
Man... I feel the same way... I dont think I've seen any stock/optional rims as sexy as these. ITS AMAZING. I love the fact that its light in weight too. No aftermarket rims for me... rather, im using that money for a new exhaust.^^
I agree....
You should have seen the Cheap Hub Caps that the 240Z came with......they were horrible. !!!!! and they were 195s, I changed them right away to Michelin 205s. I was ashamed of the JAP Brigstone tires.......later I found out just how good the Bridgestones were.....they were 6 ply tires.........but No one......had ever heard of Bridgstone tires in 1970 and Michelin was very new in this country....
FERRARI is offline   Reply With Quote