Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 11:05 AM   #95 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Thank you Mr. Clifford!

We will have to get together at a meet here soon!

Edit- I just realized that I hardly can ready that Lime Green color

Yo buddy as an enthusiast who had the opportunity to meet you in person and all. I gotta say it makes me very happy to see how far you've brought your Z along and the personal touch you're giving it though I may not fully agree with your tastes all the time I gotta say your Z is pristine and on point man. Again, I'd like to congratulate you on your Z and your successful installs! Keep it up man, she'll be a beautiful beast very soon, I'm glad I got to meet you and see the development of your ride... Keep it Z birdman! Haha

Yes, I replaced the G with a Z, it's cheesy but Zuck it XD haha
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote