View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 04:18 PM   #504 (permalink)
littlejuanito
Track Member

Drives: 2014 Touring Sport
littlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond reputelittlejuanito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Society View Post
So I just wanted to give yall all a heads up about a bad buyer on this forum and so that this doesn't happen to anyone else. I few weeks ago I posted my 40th anniversary seats for sell, the buyer SWIPLife agreed on the price of 1200 plus trade for his OEM. He informed me that his Z was his daily so he couldn't take the seats off until he received mine. I told him I understood but that I would need some type of collateral to hold until he sent his, he also agreed but it was my mistake for the amount I asked($150). He sent the money and i sent the seats.Well to make the story short I texted him the day after the shop received my seats(SS Motorsports in Simi Valley, CA), he said he was on vacation in New York til saturday which was this last Saturday that just passed. I tried to get in contact with him saturday and the whole weekend with no response. I finally called him but apparently he blocked my calls. So I guess I can call this as a loss. So just a heads up to anybody who deals with this guy SWIPLife
Whatever happened with this?
littlejuanito is offline   Reply With Quote