View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 09:28 AM   #593 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
Wow just realized how long its been since I updated this.

The bad: Unfortunately my amuse rear strut bar was returned all the way to Japan because the *** hats at USPS "attempted" to deliver it to my house but did not leave any notices/calls nothing. When I finally got around to checking the tracking and saw it was being held and was about to be returned to sender I rushed over to the post office and it was no where to be found. Lance @ NLP is being extremely helpful and I am sure we will get it figured out but I am still really irritated and am waiting to install my harness bar since I will have that part of the car apart anyways.
Update: After a few calls to USPS trying to get them to own up to their mistake and at least pay half of the shipping to send the bar to me again with no luck I gave up and paid another 150$ to ship the bar all the way back from Japan. Lesson learned forsure as I do have to accept responsibility for not looking at the tracking I just had a lot of other things going on at that time.