View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 03:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCiouS View Post
Most noticeable when moderate throttle, complete bog when full throttle. Extra slow acceleration with little throttle. as you can tell from the video though, it's not consistent. Randomly works, randomly isn't. From my understanding (and experience on bike) fuel filter or blockage consistently has an effect at rpm or throttle levels.

Hoping it's not the fuel pump, that was a surprising pain the the *** to change. Might as well take it out and check connections though..

Someone has suggested old gas, or gas with condensation/water in it. Going to try an additive to address this. Hopefully would be the easiest fix.

Yeah man I had that same issue. Went away when I did the full clean of the intake system (MAF, throttle bodies, filters etc.) and DO THE IDLE RELEARN. I forgot to do that and I had the same issue man. Once I did the relearn no more problems. And yeah more likely than not it's also the fuel pump. My tuner told me I was getting too little gas to the engine at 100% pump capacity and I have minor start up issues still today. Though I fixed the bogging and stalling.
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote