View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 05:33 PM   #96 (permalink)
wideglideleon
Track Member

Drives: SC 09 370Z LG 7AT
wideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond reputewideglideleon has a reputation beyond repute

I had the shop use the loctite that Z1 suggested and they reused the bolt that came loose when they did the repair. I am thinking maybe the bolt was dirty from the previous thread locker. So when the bolt came loose this time I used the new bolt Z1 sent me and made sure the threads it screws into were super clean and used copious amount of the loctite. Fingers and toes crossed this fixes it for good.

Spencer has been very forthright and said if they come loose again he is more then willing to give me a full refund no problem.
Unhappy they seem to have problems, but I am satisfied on how Z1 is handling the situation.
wideglideleon is offline   Reply With Quote