View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 12:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
OldGuyFla
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 370Z TS Roadster
OldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doliv1 View Post
Hi my name is Daryl i have a 2010 that has been giving me the blues. It has been in the shop every year I've owned it. I purchased the car from car-max 09-13. The max care warranty has been good but the Nissan dealership that's been repairing the car hasn't been able to fix it.. I love my car but i hate the the problems with my top!!!!!!!the Tech confessed that they're going to sub the repairs to another shop not a dealer a shop that repairs convertibles tops.... Bad Bad Bad Ideal!!!!!! after replacing the pumps the canvas I'm still left with such disappointment!!!!!
I would think that probably handing off the repairs to a shop that knows what they are doing would be a good solution as long as it is still covered under warranty.
OldGuyFla is offline   Reply With Quote