View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 11:41 AM   #583 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Wow just realized how long its been since I updated this.

The bad: Unfortunately my amuse rear strut bar was returned all the way to Japan because the *** hats at USPS "attempted" to deliver it to my house but did not leave any notices/calls nothing. When I finally got around to checking the tracking and saw it was being held and was about to be returned to sender I rushed over to the post office and it was no where to be found. Lance @ NLP is being extremely helpful and I am sure we will get it figured out but I am still really irritated and am waiting to install my harness bar since I will have that part of the car apart anyways.

The good: Everything else has come in and the harness bar looks pretty sweet as well as the top secret oil cap and zele CF radiator shroud. Also ordered the Amuse shift knob from bulletproof so I can switch between that and the hebi bebi.

Here is a picture of the zele CF radiator shroud, and one of the car incase you forgot what it looks like

Untitled by , on Flickr

Untitled by , on Flickr