View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 07:51 AM   #1745 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Stillwell View Post
I mean, the 6MT clearly will have more precise shifts and rev matching. Im not saying its faster at all but definitely more precise with gearing.

Especially so, when the car is presented with a bunch of constant feedback/shifting/braking/accel the 6MT is more precise just based on how a manual tranny works vs automatic....now if the Z had the GTR tranny would be different.

But yeah, its not any faster...and definitely more for fun and driving pleasure than anything.

Also, 6MT gets all the bitches and hoes and gets panties wet lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
this is the worst manual argument post yet. :faceapalm:

they have the exact same rev match.

if manuals are so awesome because they're pure and enthusiast's choice why would you use any other form of computer aided shifting?

also panties get wet looking at the car before they even see what tranny it has on the inside. any real Z enthusiasts knows that
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote