View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 01:46 PM   #94 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Do you think we are going to roast a small pig again this year? I did not get there early enough to see how much trouble that was to do.

I can cook Wednesday night, but it will probably be Stouffer's lasagna, salad and garlic bread. I have a few chicken recipes that could work, but we are already having chicken one night. Anyone object to lasagna? I will also have a vegetarian lasagna for those that are inclined to have that.

IF ANYONE wants to step up and cook, that will work for me to back out and just contribute funds for the chefs to help cover their expenses.
Cheese lasagna is ALWAYS good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
we won't be able to bring anything but we can definitely do a supply run or two to help out where we can.

Aniceh my gf and I can help you out Tuesday with the tacos prepping and such if you want some help. Just say the word
Thanks, man! I try to choose meals that are easy to make in quantity, but I may indeed need to leverage your help! I'm now vacillating between fish tacos and some vegetarian/fish Persian dishes. Will have to see how supplies and recipes shape up.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote