View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 11:23 AM   #456 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax4557 View Post
Where are you tuning and installing? Still searching for ecutek tuner in orlando area. About to install my hd csc, 19lb sbc flywheel, stage 3 daily clutch and stage 4 pressure plate.

I have a friend in Orlando with a private shop with lift/tools that said I can borrow it for a few days if you want to tag team the installs.
I have the same , AllVersion Motoring on Goldenrod. Same spot as Titan's first shop. I was thinking Revworks for the tune which is in Winter Springs about 3 miles from my house, but I'm not averse to driving over to Tampa. If I was in Jax I'd go to Z1 for sure. Depending on when the boxes get here we could tag team the hell out of it but yours is coming first so if I don't have to work any of those days I'd absolutely be in to help out just to make mine go in faster. As soon as you get all your boxes let me know.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote