View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute
Default VARIS Aero!!! (SPECIAL DISCOUNT THROUGH 1/15/2012)

Varis has been busy!!! They just finished releasing their new product line for the E92 M3...

...and Varis has already jumped on board with the 370Z. I acquired this picture from the latest Option Magazine. As you can see, Varis appears to be working on a vented, carbon hood, front lip carbon spoiler, side skirts, carbon rear diffuser, and a Porsche inspired wing extension and low mount wing.

Also, for your viewing pleasure, Varis has been hard at work with Runduce to offer a full carbon widebody for the R35 GT-R with almost a full underbody:

Varis is a stellar company and they are very meticulous about their carbon processes. Varis quality is so extreme, that Varis products can often be found on Super Taikyu cars.

Here is a few pics we took of a Varis E46 M3 hood and rear diffuser that we recently received. Check out the quality of the carbon:

Varis is a top notch company with a lot of values and history. If you are interested in learning more about Varis please feel free to ask at anytime. I will do my best to keep this thread updated with new info as it continues to roll in.

-Hunter

Last edited by 370Ztune; 01-10-2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Updated
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote