View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:23 AM   #29 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkellogg07 View Post
I'm a big fan of Waze and liked the position of the magnetic mount on the vent, but they seemed pretty janky. So I took the door cover off my cubby thing and put a N42 magnet in it. The 7 little screws for the door cover are #2 phillips even though they look like #1s. Put a thin metal plate to the inside of my phone case and done. Super simple and it works great. And when the phone isn't there it is super clean. If I was to do it again I would get a N45 magnet (1.75"x1/4") which are about $10 on Amazon. Metal plate was $5 and I had the 3M tape to attach the magnet = $15 and 20 mins.
Dear rkellogg07,

I am stealing this idea. Suck it.

Love,
Jayhovah
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote