View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 07:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, well I certainly did not expect that :/. I'm terribly sorry I let you down, I was very certain you wouldn't be disappointed in the slightest bit. By any chance do you have images of the issues you found? I did a full walk around the car top to bottom along with my wife. Not sure where we went wrong but I figured the machine pulls good tyranny is good, suspension was sturdy and the engine seemed fine. Other than a cosmetic clean up I'd figure you'd go for it? As for the ding that wasn't there when I checked it man I'm pretty sure I couldn't have missed it which means they probably damaged it on delivery? As for the bubbles yeah I would say that's something I could have over looked. I still don't think you should let it go. The car is more than whole and it's at a good price and all plus you've made the investment already. Again it's my opinion and my thoughts for a small touch up that can buffed out I feel maybe you're letting something really nice go. Blessings sometimes come disguised. I apologize for the disappointment I'll keep it in mind if there's ever a next time. Maybe I shouldn't of done anything due to liabilities...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote