View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome thread!

Few quick questions if you have a second.

I seen a picture of that bulkhead you used to get the power into the tank for the fuel pump. Where did you find that? I would like to get one as well.

As far as a full delete I am unsure if I want to go that far, essentially I am looking for a way to repurpose the outputs that control that CPC valve on the back of the engine that you removed. I wonder if just unplugging that valve and running the engine would have any side effects? As I understand it the system would vent to atmosphere just like it does at idle like it said in that picture you had in your thread as shown below.

Thanks for the link!

Mitch
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote