Thread: 2017 Audi TT RS
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Wet

I'm thinking 3,400-3,500lbs for the Q

Oh OK.... I thought the TT's were heavier than that for some reason. That's pretty light. Too Bad it's FWD biased.

Yea I saw on the Audi press release its 1440kg which is impressive. Didn't do a conversion on the actual dimension but I'm assuming it's smaller in general than the Q is/will be. Engines are almost on par to be identical power wise given the dyno charts and numbers listed by both.

Guess it'll come down to suspension details to determine better handling.

All that being said it gives me hope that the next Z (if made) could be more like the TT in weight/power with a sexier exterior. I doubt the Z will have the interior of the TT RS though. It's pretty sexy from the press photos.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote