Thread: Bmw m2
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:05 AM   #111 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I would have to drive them back to back. The Q60 should be a little lighter than the M2 and have 30 more hp. It may have Z like driving dynamics at that weight and power level. But the M2 has DCT which makes it a more compelling offer, plus the rarity of an M car. But we'll see.

I know getting in cams and getting the right tune will be halfway to a turbo in terms of money. But you're talking 180lbs to the front of the car. Plus having to bulk up the AT to handle turbo power which nod throws the cost higher for the turbo. The NA set up will last longer in reliability and hopefully I'll have the Z35 to mod the stock turbos to.
think it'll come down to the price whenever it's announced for the Q60.

if it drives well and is lighter/more power than an M2 then its a good choice. however if it's around the price I think it'll be I'd rather own a Z51 Vette.

I really wish Nissan would just spill the beans already about another Z
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote