Thread: Bmw m2
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 09:38 AM   #109 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
We're in the same boat, I'm giving Nissan till the end of this year to have DIRECT NEWS about the Z. The Q60 coupe is on my list. I just want to see other colors and variations. I intend to test drive that this winter. They style is growing on me. They've taken some good camera angles as of late.

I'm dying for another Z with hydraulic steering and an improvement in tightness at TDC. The Z in my opinion is uneclipseable when you're talking handling to feedback ratio for the money. A modifiable turbo Z gets me horny. And pics of a car version grip Z makes me stroke into orgasm. The next gen Z is it for me. Strongly considering trading mine in for a silver nismo, and doing n/a mods like new plenum, camshafts, short tube headers and a meisterschaft axle back. See if I could crank out a straight 400hp in NA mods on a Nismo, to compliment a turbo nismo Z35

Just a thought I've been toying with. I originally wanted a turbo kit on my car but then I thought. An extra 180lbs on an already heavy front? Naaah
for the money you need to get to 400 NA HP I'd rather go boost.

also the Q60 is going to be overpriced. a Q50 AWD 3.0T 400 red sport with tech option is 60k or 58k for RWD. for that money I would rather have the BMW M2 or something else. the Q50 hasn't grown on me and the Q60 will easily be 60k as well which for that price you can have a Z51 C7 or a very used GT-R.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote