View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 01:50 PM   #40 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have the poly transmission mount and z1 solid aluminum motor mounts and there is little to no vibration increase which bothers some, but you have a race car lol. You will notice an increase in noise because the suspension becomes more ridged. You will also notice an immediate increase in acceleration as there is no engine twist.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I was worried about engine twist with my custom oil cooler and accusump lines! Was thinking about solid mounts to stop that but like I said the poly ones on a WRX were insane! Maybe the V6 is just better than the flat four. Thanks!