View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 12:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXpress View Post
Congrats on the purchase!

Trust me after having one of these kits and knowing what we know I would highly recommend putting the wheels and tires on HOLD, and getting in line for this new A2A Kit! You will save money in the long run.
I'm trying to keep a cash reserve in case I fry the clutch so I need to get cost of everything to make sure I have at least $2k set aside.

As long as I run the stock wheel and tire setup, they will prevent me from overloading the clutch. When the wheel/tire upgrade happens the clutch will have to be next in line. I also want the Akebono brake kit. My Z is a touring model so it needs several performance upgrades.

If I could just win the lottery..........
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote