View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2nd Page of the Instructions of Installing...

I know this topic probably has been beaten up. However everyone has forgot to mention the following page (9-14) of " Installing Front License Plate" in the Technical and consumer information. Every one just posted page 9-13 of the instructions which ends in page 9-14.

When I posted my pics of what I found underneath the plate bracket of my car no one mention this on the thread. After fighting with the dealer about these two holes on the bumper they explain why.

The Nissan Co. fucktards writes on page 9-14. "Mark the center of the hole (D) on both sides with a felt-tip pen. Remove the bracket from the bumper, and then open 0.9 to 1.0 inch (22mm to 25mm) diameter holes on the bumper using the marks (D) as a center."

Now according to the Store and Service Manager this is a procedure (pre-delivery) done to all the 370Z in States where front license plate is required. So 95% of all the 370 with front license plates have this holes unless you told the dealer not to.

Hope this save someone from going thru all the anger that I been thru.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote