View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 03:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

So first nice day here where temps were around 70F and the stupid car can not even make enough fuel pressure out of boost. It drops down to the 20s as the car starts to get going and building boost.

When you guys set your regulators do you see the fuel pressure change? When I left the house this morning with a cold car the pressure was ~60psi with the car running. Right now as it sits it barely makes 50 with the car off. Is it common for a regulator to fluctuate that badly? Regulator is warm but not hot to the touch. I redid the wiring around the relay and I can 100% confirm that the wiring is not hot, again relay is warm but I can hold it in my hand without it burning.

I also confirmed no leaks internally in the tank anymore because the car has no issues holding ~40psi when you turn the car off.

This is very frustrating. I guess its time to get a new regulator to test it out. Its the last thing left.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote