View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #374 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Good lord Pittsburgh is on a tear. If there's one team in the east that can knock out the Capitals, it's them.

Neither TB nor Detroit look good.

STL/CHI is going all 7. I don't want to admit it, but I think whoever wins that series is going to the cup final from there... and might just end up winning the whole thing. None of my brackets reflect that, but after seeing some of the game last night... none of my brackets are looking good.
the caps aren't even that good. their record is good but when we played them we destroy them. holtby keeps them in games.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote