View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 02:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronZ View Post
Okay after watching more videos of your exhaust wo mufflers, WOWWW. Thats the loudest ive heard! I will get destroyed by police lol. It sound great tho. Do you think the non res cbe w mufflers and test pipes sounds deep in person? These videos never do justice with deepness.
if you want an FI exhaust that's deep then I would suggest their LTHs and the CBE with SS mufflers.

the TPs and CF mufflers setup is probably the highest pitch/exotic setup they offer yet still has a nice low rumble at idle as you can kinda hear in some of my videos.

however the LTH and SS cans will give you the deepest tone.

if LTHs aren't in the equation then the SS cans over the CF cans for same reasons. they are the lower pitched tone of the two options.

give tony or kevin at FI a call and they will walk you through it all. great guys at FI
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote