View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
This is your chance to go test drive some cars and find out what you feel comfortable with. We like our Z's. It's not perfect, but it's a fun modding platform. If your intent is to do some simple mods like exhaust, stereo, wheels, etc., it's quite nice with the Z. You can also fit some seriously fat tires, slight drop, and end up with a sweet stance without going too crazy.

I can't tell you to straight up impulse buy the Z. Just test drive it and give yourself some time before finalizing your next purchase on anything.

No car is perfect...

Yeah man that's true hahaa I gave you some lame advice by telling you to buy the Z then again I'm an impulsive being lol.
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote