View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton370z View Post
I bought a new 2015 V6 RS Manual Transmission Camaro and it has given me nothing but problems. GM is refusing to hardly work on the thing anymore even though it is under warranty. I am trying to lemon law it, but if I get a new Camaro replacement from them, I don't want to keep it. GM is a monster and I would like to go back to foreign. Has anyone here had a 5th gen Camaro and then switched to a 370z? What are the pro's and con's that I would be faced with? I think the 2 biggest things are the fact the Z is half the size of a Camaro and the trunk space is really small...The size of the car would take some getting used to. Although, the build quality is much better I am sure.

Thoughts would be great! Thanks!

Also getting an RS Camaro simply means that you get all the cosmetics of the SS put on a basic Camaro. So there's no real performance gain on an RS. You may as well go for an SS, I believe? If someone could verify that'd be awesome. Haha
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote